Cook Air Fryer Pizza Rolls from frozen for an easy, fast snack or meal! In under 10 minutes, you’ll have perfect, crispy pizza rolls.
Can you cook pizza rolls in an air fryer?
Yes, cooking frozen pizza rolls in an air fryer is, in my opinion, the absolute best way! The exterior gets perfectly crispy, not soggy like they do in the microwave. It’s much faster than using the oven, too! I used Totino’s pizza rolls, but this should work for all brands of frozen pizza rolls of the same size.
Whether your air fryer uses a bucket or trays, you’ll have a quick snack ready in no time! I find that the trays fit the most–I was able to fit 30 pizza rolls comfortably on my two trays. If you’re using a bucket, you’ll likely be able to air fry around 10 rolls at a time depending on the size.
How to cook pizza rolls in air fryer
Air frying pizza rolls couldn’t be any easier! First, allow your air fryer to preheat to 380 degrees for 30 seconds. Spray the tray or basket with oil, and place your frozen pizza rolls in a single layer.
Close the air fryer and allow the pizza rolls to cook for 3-4 minutes. Pause the cook and turn the pizza rolls over. Close and allow to cook for another 2-4 minutes.
How long to cook pizza rolls in air fryer
Pizza Rolls cook at 380 degrees F, and they are ready in 6-7 minutes. If you hate when the filling pops out, take yours out at the 6 minute mark. If you care more about getting the ultimate crispy crust and don’t mind a few rolls exploding a bit, wait the full 7 minutes.
What to serve with pizza rolls
We all need an easy night sometimes–An appetizer dinner is my favorite for evenings like that! These Air Fryer Pizza Rolls would be great beside some Air Fryer Carrots or Air Fryer Green Bean Fries with Jalapeno Ranch for dipping. These Keto Jalapeno Poppers add a huge dose of flavor without weighing you down with more carbs.
Tips for the BEST Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- If you want the best crispy, browned pizza rolls, I recommend spraying them with oil before cooking. This is entirely optional, but it’s worth the extra 2 seconds.
- Flip after 3-4 minutes. The air fryer generally does a pretty good job of crisping up both sides on its own, but you’ll get a much more even cook if you flip the rolls.
- Check your pizza rolls at 6 minutes–If there are any “hot spots” in your fryer, the pizza rolls in that area are likely done at this point.
- Dip your pizza rolls! Marinara sauce, ranch dressing, pesto sauce… They all make perfect sauces to elevate this easy air fryer appetizer.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes – the perfect crispy side dish in just 12 minutes.
- Air Fryer Brownie – a single serving dessert in under 10 minutes! Gluten free & low carb, too!
- Air Fryer Sausage – a quick, juicy breakfast patty ready for a busy morning!