Learn how to make the best Air Fryer Corn Dogs! Corn dogs in the Air Fryer are irresistibly hot and crunchy and are ready in minutes!
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
I love to use my Air Fryer as a way to cook my favorite easy meals, and I haven’t been disappointed once! Whether I’m making Air Fryer Taquitos to Air Fryer Pizza Rolls, there just is no better way to take something from frozen to fresh in less time! These Air Fryer Corn Dogs are no exception. These corn dogs come out piping hot and ready to eat!
These corn dogs in the air fryer are SO good. The cornbread texture is crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside, while the hot dog is thoroughly warmed. All within just a few minutes and without turning on your oven! This is seriously the best and easiest way to get your whole family around the table in no time!
While corn dogs may be one of the most convenient foods out there, for a lot of us, they are a major comfort food. One bite and you’re taken right back to your childhood! These Air Fryer Corn Dogs taste exactly like your favorite vendor at a county fair made them, but without all of the extra oil!
What you need for Corn Dogs in Air Fryer
All you’ll need is your trusty Air Fryer and your favorite frozen corn dogs! I used the State Fair 100% beef corn dogs. If you prefer the mini corn dogs, you can use this method as well with an easy cooking time adjustment.
How long to cook Corn Dogs in Air Fryer
I cook these just 10-12 minutes. Ultimately, it will depend on your air fryer, the number of corn dogs you’re cooking at once, and your preferred texture. The more corn dogs, the longer it will take.
Can you cook mini corn dogs in the Air Fryer?
Yes! You’ll just need to deduct about 3-5 minutes off of the cooking time for mini corn dogs in the Air Fryer. Keep a close eye on them to make sure they don’t end up overcooked.
Frozen Corn Dogs in Air Fryer Tips
- Don’t overcrowd your basket! You want every corn dog to cook evenly, and they can only do that if there’s enough room for air flow between them.
- Be careful when you’re taking them out of the basket–They will be very hot!
- Depending on the size of your Air Fryer basket, you may need to trim a bit of the stick off of the Air Fryer
What should I serve with Air Fryer Corn Dogs?
First things first, a dip! The classics include ketchup, mustard, relish, hot sauce, bbq sauce or ranch. If you like things a little spicy, try this Chuy’s Jalapeno Ranch! For a side, try Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks or Air Fryer Fries!
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- 1 package frozen corn dogs
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F for 3 minutes.
- Place corn dogs in a single layer in the air fryer, making sure to leave room for air circulation between each corn dog.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, turning once throughout the cooking time.
- Serve immediately with ketchup, mustard, or your favorite dipping sauce.
Serving Size:1 corn dog
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 13gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 450mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 6g