Healthy Breakfast Tacos are full of flavor and delicious ingredients! They are the perfect balanced breakfast to start your day.
Tacos at any time of the day is a good idea and these breakfast tacos are no exception! They are full of flavor, packed with fiber, protein and can even be made ahead of time! Freezer-friendly tacos are a lifesaver in the morning and they even make the best breakfast for dinner option.
Mushroom Breakfast Recipes
I love mushrooms, maybe too much. Have you ever tried Italian Baked Mushrooms? They’re delicious! I also love Pork Chops with Mushrooms, they’re the perfect combination. But my favorite meal of the day has got to be breakfast! I like my breakfast to have some sort of vegetable, lots of protein and tons of flavor, and these Mushroom Breakfast Tacos definitely fit the bill!
Tender sauteed mushrooms are paired with fluffy eggs, delicious cheese and chopped green onions and a perfectly toasted tortilla! I paired mine with some fresh cilantro, salsa and diced avocado, but add your favorite toppings to make these healthy breakfast tacos your own! If you’re looking for another creative breakfast recipes, try this Breakfast Tortilla Hack!
What ingredients do you need for Healthy Breakfast Tacos?
- Corn Tortillas
- Mushrooms- sauteed
- Eggs- scrambled
- Cheese- any type you like
- Green Onions- chopped
- Optional toppings: avocado, cilantro, and salsa
How do you make Breakfast Tacos?
These mushroom tacos come together so easily. First, saute your mushrooms in olive oil and set to the side. Scramble your eggs and remove from skillet. Next, toast your tortillas and then top with eggs, mushrooms, cheese and green onions. If desired, add avocado, salsa or cilantro.
What to serve with Healthy Breakfast Tacos?
I laid my table with these Crispy Hash Browns, Air Fryer Sausage and these Chocolate Popovers. These breakfast tacos would also go perfectly with these Keto Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, Sausage Jalapeno Chaffles or this Potato Hash!
More Mushroom Recipes
I can’t get enough of stuffed mushrooms. These Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms are a regular in our house, but definitely try these Crab and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms or these Prosciutto and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms. If you’re looking for breakfast options, this Mushroom and Swiss Omelette is a delicious option! I recently served this Creamy Mushroom Sauce over this Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast and we all cleared our plates!
Delicious Breakfast Recipes to try
- Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites
- Smoked Salmon Toast
- Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding
- Healthy Grapefruit Ginger Detox Smoothie
- Classic Avocado Toast
- Keto Lemon Chia Pudding – 2 Ways!
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar
- 4 corn tortillas
- optional: avocado, cilantro, salsa
1. Heat a large skillet to medium heat, with one teaspoon olive oil. Add the mushrooms and sauté stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes until mushrooms are tender. Remove from skillet.
2. Crack the eggs in a small bowl.
3. Lightly spray skillet with cooking spray.
4. Carefully pour the eggs into the skillet and scramble them, stirring well. Make sure not to overcook eggs.
5. When eggs are soft-scrambled remove from skillet.
6. Lightly spray pan with cooking spray and cook the tortillas 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown and crisp.
7. Wipe skillet clean and evenly distribute the eggs, mushrooms, green onions and cheddar among 4 corn tortillas.
8. Serve with avocado, salsa, and cilantro if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 444Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 414mgSodium: 443mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 27g