Chuy’s Jalapeño Ranch dip is an all time favorite! This easy copycat recipe features fresh jalapeños, cilantro, and a bit of lime. It is great on tacos, salads or with crunchy tortilla chips!
I can’t be the only one who dreams about Chuy’s Jalapeno Ranch, right? I know I’m not alone in this!
If we’re being honest, I could eat this delicious dip for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I recently had a serious craving for the perfect spicy dip, and I knew I had to come up with a copycat Chuy’s Jalapeno Ranch Recipe.
Ya’ll, I don’t mean to brag, but I nailed this one! This Jalapeno Ranch recipe is creamy, satisfying, and perfect over your favorite Mexican dish! Do yourself a favor and make this Chuy’s Jalapeno Ranch today!
Ingredients for Chuy’s Jalapeño Ranch Dip
As always, this is a quick overview of the ingredients (and possible substitutions) for the complete recipe just keep scrolling. To make this Chuy’s Copycat Dip, you’ll need the following basic ingredients:
- Sour Cream: light sour cream will also work for a lighter option.
- Ranch dressing mix: you will need 1 (1 ounce) package, if you have the large container this is about 3 tablespoons.
- Jalapeños: Fresh seeded peppers or pickled peppers work in the off season.
- Fresh cilantro: even if you don’t love cilantro this is very mild, this dip does not have a strong cilantro taste.
- Lime juice: fresh lime juice is recommended for this recipe.
How to Make Chuy’s Copycat Jalapeño Ranch Dip
While it might seem like this is a recipe that has multiple steps, it doesn’t! Just add all the dip ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Seriously, it is that easy!
Can you use this as a Salad Dressing?
Yes! This is amazing as a salad dressing! I love to serve it when I make my Chicken Taco Salad Board. It complements the flavors really well. Simply drizzle this over your salad just like you would any other dressing.
How long is this good in the fridge?
This dip is good up to 7 days in the fridge if stored in a sealed, air tight container. I do find that the lime flavor gets a bit stronger over time, though. If you find it to be too strong just stir in a spoonful of sour cream to tame the citrus.
I do not suggest freezing this, as this dip contains dairy and citrus. It will likely separate and not keep well in the freezer.
Ways to serve Jalapeño Ranch Dip
Aside from chips and dip, there are loads of ways to enjoy this delicious dip recipe. It is amazing when added to your favorite wraps. This Jalapeño Chicken Wrap is especially divine with a bit of this dip added! Some other dishes include:
- Crispy Zucchini Fries are naturally low carb and amazing with this dip!
- Turkey Bacon Club Wrap: adds great flavor!
- Chipotle Ranch Chicken
- Corn Fritters
Other Dip Recipes
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 3 fresh jalapeños, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Taste and add any additional lime, cilantro or jalapeno if desired.
- Serve chilled.
This dip is good up to 7 days if stored in an air tight container in the fridge.
Serving Size:1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 19.8mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 5.1gNet Carbohydrates: 4,6gFiber: 0.5gProtein: 4g