These easy Prosciutto and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms are loaded with prosciutto, cheese, herbs, and spices! This is the perfect low carb keto dinner or appetizer at about 5 net carbs per serving!
Is entertaining one of your favorite parts of the holidays? Do you absolutely adore making tiny appetizers and snacks for your house full of family? Same!! Finger foods are amazing and adorable and absolutely scrumptious! I make them much more often than just the holidays. These Prosciutto-Stuffed Mushrooms have been happening on serious repeat lately because they are just that good!
These mushrooms aren’t hard to make, you can have them on the table and ready to go in just 30 minutes. Plus they don’t require many ingredients or much clean up which is a serious dinner time win! These mushrooms are low carb, gluten-free, and the perfect dinner option for keto diets.
How to make Prosciutto and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
This stuffed mushroom recipe is one of my favorites for several reasons and most of those have to do with how easy they are to make and the minimal ingredient list involved. All you need to make this recipe is some baby bella mushrooms, cream cheese, cheese, green onions, spices, and prosciutto.
Get started by washing the mushrooms, removing the stems and use a small spoon to hollow the mushroom caps for the stuffing. Once your mushrooms are prepped, mix the cream cheese, cheese, and spices in a small bowl until they are well combined. Next, fold the chopped prosciutto into the cream cheese mixture and then stuff each mushroom cap and bake them for about 20 minutes.
What to serve with stuffed mushrooms
If you are eating these mushrooms as a main dish, instead of an appetizer, you might need a little bit more food on the table to keep everyone full. These stuffed mushrooms go great with this Pork Tenderloin, some Grilled Blackened Chicken, or even Easy BBQ Shrimp.
More low carb and keto recipes to try
- Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Boats
- Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs
- Low Carb Stir-Fry with Shirataki Noodles
- Chicken Taco Salad Board
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 16 ounce package baby bella mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices proscuitto, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems. Using a small spoon hollow the mushroom caps for stuffing.
- Combine the cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, green onions, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped prosciutto.
- Stuff each mushroom cap and place in a lightly sprayed baking dish.
- Bake 15-18 minutes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 13.5gCholesterol: 47.3mgSodium: 805.2mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 5.8gFiber: 2.2gSugar: 4.6gProtein: 19.8g