Panera Bread is a great fast-food restaurant with fresh, delicious, and creative dishes. Here is a list of some copycat recipes you can make at home!
Panera is one of my favorite fast-food restaurants. Not only is everything freaking good, but their menu also gives me incredible inspiration for recipes at home. Here are some of my favorite at home Panera Copycat Recipes!
I truly can not get enough of is this Spicy Thai Salad with Chicken. This salad is all about the Thai Chili Vinaigrette! It is a perfectly sweet and spicy peanut sauce that goes good on everything, and I seriously mean everything! After you try the salad make sure you try this Keto Chopped Chicken Salad next!
There are some great bowls on Panera’s website and here is a couple! Broth Bowl with Chicken, Baja Warm Grain Bowl, Mediterranean Warm Grain Bowl, and Quinoa Lentil Broth Bowl
This creamy Copy Cat Panera Bread Baja Macaroni and Cheese is exploding with flavor! With garlic-lime seared chicken, fresh pico de gallo, and extra cheese macaroni, this dish is a hit!
More Mac and Cheese recipes:
Panera Soup, Salad and Sandwich Copycat Recipes
If you love a good soup, salad or sandwich combination from Panera here are some incredible options!
- Fuji Apple Chicken Salad from Kim’s Cravings
- Modern Greek Salad from I Heart Vegetables
- Spicy Thai Salad with Chicken
- BBQ Chicken Salad from Tidy Mom
- Asian Chicken Salad from Thirty Handmade Days
- Strawberry Poppyseed Salad from Make the Best of Everything
- Green Goddess Cobb Salad from Copy Kat
- Frontega Chicken Panini from Iowa Girl Eats
- Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich from A Cedar Spoon
- Tuna Salad Sandwich from Mom Foodie
- Chipotle Chicken Panini from Sweet Tea & Thyme
- Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich from Tried and Tasty
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup from Cooking Carnival (with stovetop instructions too)
- Instant Pot Vegan Butternut Squash Soup from Drive Me Hungry
- Stovetop Butternut Squash Soup from Kim’s Cravings
- Low-Carb Cauliflower Cream Cheese Soup from Iowa Girl Eats
- Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup from Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Panera Cream Cheese Potato Soup from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Easy Healthy Black Bean Soup from Profusion Curry
- Tomato Basil Soup from Worn Slap Out
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup from Kim’s Cravings
Panera Pastry and Dessert Copycat Recipes
- Copycat Panera Kitchen Sink Cookie from Colleen Christensen Nutrition
- Jalapeño and Cheddar Bagels from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Panera Pumpkin Muffin from the Snappy Gourmet
- Cranberry Orange Muffins from the Snappy Gourmet
- Cinnamon Sugar Crunch Bagels from To Eat, Drink and Be Married
- Copycat Panera Chocolate Chipper Chip Cookies from The Semisweet Sister
sherry brubaker says
HOW DELICIOUS!I can’t wait to try these recipes!