This quick and easy Grilled Caesar Chicken is perfect for salads, wraps, and easy healthy meal prep!
We are big on meal prep in this house! I like to take a little extra time in the kitchen on Sunday chopping up vegetables for dinner, getting breakfast made, and putting lunch boxes together. Lately, I have been loving these Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps for lunch and this grilled chicken recipe is perfect for them!
What ingredients do you need for Grilled Caesar Chicken?
You only need a few basic ingredients to make this easy Caesar Chicken, they include:
- Chicken: breast or chicken tenderloins
- Caesar dressing
- Steak marinade: allegro, dales, or your favorite kind
How long should you marinate chicken?
You can marinate your chicken for up to 48 hours however it does not take that long to have flavorful chicken. Marinating your chicken for 30 minutes to 4 hours works great for this recipe.
How do you make Grilled Caesar Chicken?
To make Grilled Caesar Chicken you must first prepare the marinade. This marinade has just 2 ingredients, caesar dressing, and steak marinade. Simply combine both ingredients and then pour it over the chicken and store in the refrigerator covered for 30 minutes up to 48 hours.
Heat a grill to high heat, approximately 400 degrees. Secondly, carefully place the chicken on the grill until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Specific cooking times for different cuts of chicken can be found below.
How long do you grill chicken tenderloins?
This recipe works great with different cuts of chicken. While it is best to use a meat thermometer to know when your chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees below is a guide for grilling chicken
- Thick chicken breast: approximately 8 minutes on each side at 400 degrees.
- Thinly sliced chicken breast: approximately 4 minutes on each side at 400 degrees
- Chicken tenderloins: approximately 3-4 minutes on each side at 400 degrees
- Chicken thighs: approximately 6-7 minutes on each side at 400 degrees
What should I serve with Grilled Caesar Chicken?
This Grilled Caesar Chicken is excellent in a wrap or on a salad. Some side dish ideas include Air Fryer Baked Potatoes, Prosciutto, and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms or this delicious Cucumber, Avocado, and Tomato Salad.
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup dales steak marinade
1. Combine the caesar dressing and steak marinade
2. Place chicken in a plastic bag and pour marinade over chicken, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
3. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side or until it reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 530Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 1690mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 41g