This Cucumber Avocado Tomato Salad is an easy, delicious side perfect for warm weather! Enjoy this side dish that’s low-carb, keto, gluten-free, whole30, and paleo friendly!
Avocado Cucumber Salad
This garden fresh salad is one of my favorite summer salads! Cucumbers and tomatoes are two things we always seem to have enough of in the summer and this salad combines those two great flavors with avocados, red onions, basil, olive oil, and lime juice to create this delicious side dish!
This summer salad is vegan, Paleo, Whole30, gluten, dairy and sugar-free. It can also be made keto by cutting back on the tomatoes. If you’re interested in more summer recipes, check out this list of 150+ Summer Meal Ideas!
Cucumber Avocado Tomato Salad Ingredients
This garden fresh summer salad takes less than 10 ingredients! Here they are:
- Tomatoes – if you are going for low carb or keto you will need to reduce the number of tomatoes
- Red onion
- Fresh Basil
- Olive Oil
- Lime (or lemon)
How to make Cucumber Avocado Salad
Chop your vegetables to your preferred size and finely chop the basil. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and add fresh lime juice. Toss to combine and add salt if desired. That’s it! This tomato salad comes together so easily.
Tips for the best Cucumber Avocado Tomato Salad
This is a great base recipe if you want to get creative and change it up.
- Mediterranean – take out the lime juice and basil. Add feta cheese and pesto. Dill would also be a great addition!
- Italian – take out the lime juice. Add balsamic vinegar, garlic, and mozzarella cheese.
- Fiesta – take out the basil. Add cilantro or parsley, corn, and black beans
- Protein-packed – add chickpeas!
- Pasta salad – Add Kalamata olives, garlic, and cooked pasta noodles
What should I serve with Avocado Salad?
One of my favorite ways to eat this salad is on this incredibly tasty salmon recipe or topped on a piece of salmon toast. You can make a yummy salad with grilled chicken and top it all off with this crispy and fresh salad for a totally satisfying meal! It is also absolutely delicious by itself! Enjoy it by the spoonful, on top of protein, greens, or carbs. I promise you will love it anyway you try it!
More Healthy Recipes
- Keto Tzatziki
- Greek Quinoa Salad
- Balsamic Vinegar and Roast Tomato Marinara
- Keto Tuscan Chicken and Asparagus
- Homemade Pineapple Salsa
Cucumber Avocado Tomato Salad
Delicious side salad packed with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, basil, and more! Paleo, Whole30, and Vegan friendly as well as dairy-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free. Easy, satisfying, and only 8 ingredients.
- 1 pound cucumbers (about 3 cups, 2 large cucumbers)
- 1 pound tomatoes (about 3 cups, 3-4 tomatoes)
- 1/2 pound avocado (about 2 avocados)
- 3 oz red onion (1/5 medium onion)
- 1/4 cup basil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (1 lime)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut cucumbers and tomatoes into bite-sized pieces. Dice the red onion and avocado. Finely chop the basil.
- Place the vegetables and herb into a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and squeeze fresh lime on top.
- Gently toss to combine
- Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!
Lime can be swapped for lemon
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 433mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g