This Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli is ready in only a few minutes and has just 3.6 net carbs per serving! This is an easy keto side dish that you’ll make again and again!
Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
No need to heat up your oven (and house!) for this easy low carb recipe! This Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli is the perfect compliment to basically any meal! This recipe lets frozen broccoli shine with just a bit of oil and a few seasonings. The broccoli has slightly crispy edges with so much flavor–You’ll love how simple this roasted broccoli recipe is!
No matter how little time you have, you can get this Air Fryer Broccoli on the table! By making this in the air fryer, you’re cutting down drastically on your cooking time as well as your clean up. In just a couple of minutes, you can have this keto side dish ready to serve. Even your pickiest of eaters won’t be able to resist this easy healthy recipe!
This broccoli is a great weeknight recipe. Not only is it low carb and keto, it’s also gluten free! Broccoli is full of fiber, as well as several vitamins. This Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli is not only simple and nutritious, it’s incredibly delicious! Roasted veggies are one of my favorite dishes, and the Air Fryer makes it easier than ever!
Ingredients for Broccoli in Air Fryer
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Air Fryer Broccoli. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Frozen broccoli – I used florets, but you could use a mixture of florets and stalks if you prefer.
- Olive oil
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, roasted garlic powder, crushed red pepper
You may also want to garnish with lemon juice and parmesan cheese–It adds a great depth of flavor!
How to cook Frozen Broccoli in Air Fryer
This easy frozen staple can turn into a delicious side dish in under 15 minutes! While the air fryer is preheating, toss your frozen broccoli in olive oil, making sure each piece is well covered. Add your seasonings, thoroughly coating all the broccoli.
Cook for 10 minutes, shaking halfway through the cooking time. Remove from air fryer and serve immediately (preferably with a shake of parmesan cheese and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Is broccoli keto?
Broccoli is keto friendly! In one cup of raw broccoli, there are 6 grams of carbs, but 2 grams of fiber. This means that there’s only 4 net carbs in a cup!
Keto Friendly Veggies
If you’re trying to find more veggie options for your keto diet, I’ve got you covered. This Simple Arugula Salad is a great option for an appetizer while remaining low carb. Asparagus, Cabbage, Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Zucchini and Green Beans can also all be enjoyed on a keto diet. There are so many delicious veggies you can still have while remaining low carb!
Tips for the best Air Fryer Broccoli
- Coat the broccoli in oil, THEN add the seasonings–If you add them all at once, the seasoning gets heavily concentrated on a few pieces while some pieces turn out bland.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket of your Air Fryer
- Remember to shake the basket! This ensures that your broccoli cooks on both sides
How to Store and Reheat this simple broccoli recipe
To store, keep in a glass or plastic container with an airtight lid in the fridge. This broccoli will keep for up to four days. To reheat, just pop back into your Air Fryer for a couple of minutes! You can also warm in the microwave, but your broccoli won’t come out as crisp.
More easy keto recipes
Other Air Fryer recipes
- Air Fryer Carrot Fries (keto + low carb)
- Air Fryer Keto Mozzarella Sticks
- Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- Air Fryer Green Bean Fries (keto + low carb)
Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
This Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli is ready in only a few minutes and has just 3.6 net carbs per serving! This is an easy keto side dish that you'll make again and again!
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Optional: lemon juice, parmesan cheese
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees F.
- Toss frozen broccoli in olive oil and make sure it's well covered. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper, mixing thoroughly to coat all broccoli.
- Cook 5 minutes and shake, then continue cooking another 5 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and serve immediately. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and garnish with parmesan if you prefer.
Serving Size:about 1/4 pound
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 3.9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 321.6mgCarbohydrates: 6.3gNet Carbohydrates: 3.6gFiber: 2.7gSugar: 1.7gProtein: 3.5g