This Air Fryer Cauliflower is the perfect keto side dish! Ready in under twenty minutes and only 3.3 net carbs, this spicy appetizer is going to be gone in seconds!
Air Fryer Cauliflower
I love using my Air Fryer. Everything cooks so quickly and comes out so crispy! It’s the perfect way to prepare vegetables- just try these Crispy Green Bean Fries or Brussel Sprouts for the proof! So when I had some cauliflower this weekend, I knew I needed to pop it into the air fryer!
With just simple ingredients and a few minutes, you can have the perfect keto side dish or appetizer! And with very little effort, which is always my favorite part! If you’re looking for more air fryer recipes, check out this list of Keto Air Fryer Recipes for inspiration!
Ingredients in Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Air Fryer Cauliflower. For the complete recipe, including measurements, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
How do you make keto buffalo cauliflower?
First, preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees for 3 minutes. While it is preheating, combine the cauliflower, olive oil, seasoning and parmesan in a bowl. Toss with the buffalo sauce. Add the cauliflower to the basket of the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 7 minutes, shake the basket and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes or until crispy. Serve with additional buffalo sauce, ranch or bleu cheese dressing.
Tips for the best keto cauliflower
- Make sure to allow your air fryer to preheat- this will ensure that the heat is evenly spread out in the air fryer
- Shake the basket after the initial 7 minutes of cooking- you want all of your cauliflower to be crispy!
- Be sure to evenly coat your cauliflower in the olive oil and seasoning- this helps to get an even cook and to be sure that every bite is full of flavor
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce depending on how spicy you want your low carb cauliflower to be
- I served mine with ranch dressing, but if you can’t get enough heat, serve with more buffalo sauce! This side dish would also be great with bleu cheese dressing
What should I serve with Air Fryer Cauliflower?
I love cauliflower with seafood. Try Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Parmesan Tilapia or Crab Cakes would all be great with this keto side dish. For more low carb seafood dishes, check out this List of Keto Seafood Recipes!
If seafood isn’t your favorite, I think this would pair really well with One Pan Tuscan Chicken or Steak Fajitas. Bacon Wrapped Chicken, Keto Bacon Cheeseburger or Keto Oven Fried Chicken are all favorites of mine that would be so delicious with this low carb buffalo cauliflower.
More Easy Keto Side Dishes
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Weber Kick'n Chicken seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1-2 tablespoons buffalo sauce (depending on your spice preference)
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees for 3 minutes.
- While the air fryer is preheating, toss the cauliflower in the oil, spices and parmesan until well coated. Drizzle and toss with buffalo sauce.
- Place the cauliflower in a single layer in the preheated air fryer. Cook for 7 minutes and then shake the basket. Cook 5-7 more minutes or until the cauliflower is crispy on the outside.
- Serve with additional buffalo sauce, ranch or bleu cheese dressing.