This is the Best Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe! This cauliflower is loaded with flavor and super crispy on the outside while being perfectly tender on the inside! This easy air fryer vegetable recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Cauliflower
As always, this is a quick overview of the ingredients you will need for this recipe. For the complete, printable recipe just keep scrolling. To make the perfect crispy, crunchy, salty air fryer cauliflower you will need:
- Cauliflower: cauliflower florets that are roughly the same size are best. Remember if you have really big florets and then very small ones the cooking time will vary.
- Olive oil: or another neutral oil such as avocado oil
- Ranch seasoning: this is the dry spice blend, not a liquid salad dressing.
- Parmesan: grated parmesan, not shredded parmesan is needed for this recipe.
How to make Air Fryer Cauliflower
This recipe is incredibly easy to make, but I’ve documented the process step by step so let me walk you through the recipe so you can make the perfect crispy cauliflower! The first step is to add the cauliflower florets to a bowl. If you are starting with a full head of cauliflower simply remove the tough stems and discard the center portion.
Add the Oil
Add the cauliflower florets to a mixing bowl and add the oil. Use a silicone spatula to toss the cauliflower so it is completely coated with the oil. This step is important because the oil is the only way the spiced and parmesan can adhere to the cauliflower.
Toss in Spices and Parmesan
Next toss in the Ranch seasoning and grated parmesan. Stir until the parmesan coating is spread equally over the cauliflower.
Add to the Air Fryer
First, preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees for 3 minutes. Add the cauliflower to the basket of the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 7 minutes, shake the basket and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes or until crispy.
Cauliflower Recipe FAQ
This recipe is specific to cauliflower, if you would like to try some other air fryer vegetable recipes try these Air Fryer Carrots, Air Fryer Green Beans, or Air Fryer Zucchini.
Yes, this recipe is naturally grain and gluten free.
Yes! This recipe is naturally low carb and keto friendly.
An air fryer is just like an oven. You want to add your food to an already warmed unit for the best results. Simply start your air fryer and set it to a temperature of 390 degrees F for 3 minutes.
More Cauliflower Recipes:
- Cauliflower Fried Rice: healthy, easy and ready in just a few minutes!
- Keto Shrimp and Grits: read the reviews, it will tell you everything you need to know!
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole: tastes very similar to a loaded baked potato!
- Garlic Butter Mashed Cauliflower: a great sub for mashed potatoes.
Air Fryer Recipes
- Asian Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables: a complete healthy dinner in just 15 minutes.
- Green Beans and Sausage: An easy air fryer dinner that requires very few ingredients!
- Air Fryer Taquitos: this recipe uses chicken, but you can sub your preferred protein. This is a great way to use leftovers!
- Easy Air Fryer Fish and Chips: my favorite easy weeknight air fryer meal!
- 1 head cauliflower (about 4 cups), stems removed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees for 3 minutes.
- While the air fryer is preheating, toss the cauliflower in the oil, spices and parmesan until well coated.
- Place the cauliflower in a single layer in the preheated air fryer. Cook for 7 minutes and then shake the basket. Cook 5-7 more minutes or until the cauliflower is crispy on the outside.
Serving Size:About 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 8.7gSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 5.6gNet Carbohydrates: 3.5gFiber: 2.1gSugar: 2gProtein: 3.9g