This Asian Pork Tenderloin with Air Fryer Vegetables is the perfect 15 minute meal! This weeknight dinner recipe is healthy, low carb and gluten free!
Asian Pork Tenderloin with Air Fryer Vegetables
Asian Pork Tenderloin with Air Fryer Vegetables is going to become a staple in your house! This Air Fryer pork is juicy, full of flavor and super easy to make. This recipe features lean tenderloin that is generously spiced for an amazing, unique flavor. The pork is topped with an Asian marinade and paired with roasted carrots and crispy sugar snap peas, all made in the Air Fryer!
This weeknight dinner recipe takes only fifteen minutes to cook and requires very little prep work. All you’ll need to do is slice your carrots and combine the ingredients for the marinade. Then pop it into the Air Fryer and let it do the cooking for you! This meal is a great healthy dinner that is also incredibly delicious! This easy dinner recipe is also low carb and gluten free!
Ingredients in Air Fryer Pork
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients in our Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Pork tenderloin- I used one that was about 1 1/2 pounds, but yours may vary. If it’s much smaller, your cooking time may need to be reduced.
- Spices- kosher salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cinnamon and black pepper
- Marinade- brown sugar monkfruit, soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili garlic sauce, ginger, sesame oil, garlic
- Carrots, sugar snap peas
How do I make Asian Pork Tenderloin in Air Fryer?
This easy dinner recipe comes together in just three simple steps! First, you’ll combine your marinade ingredients in a jar and shake well before pouring most of it over your tenderloin to marinate for 1-24 hours.
Preheat your air fryer and toss the veggies in the rest of the marinade. Cook the pork and vegetables, flipping 2/3rds of the way through the cooking time. Remove from the air fryer when the meat reaches a safe temperature (using a meat thermometer) and allow the tenderloin to rest for five minutes before enjoying!
For exact step-by-step instructions and cooking times, keep scrolling to the printable recipe card below.
Tips for the Best Asian Pork Tenderloin
- Be sure to give your meat enough time to thoroughly marinate. This will give it the most flavor! Do not marinate over 24 hours, though… The marinade gradually breaks down fibers in the meat, and over-marinating will lead to an unpleasant texture.
- Allowing your meat to rest for the 5 minutes after cooking is essential. This allows all of the juices to be absorbed, meaning you’ll have incredibly tender pork!
- Try to cut your carrots into even pieces, so they’ll all cook evenly.
- When you flip the pork after the first initial 10 minutes of cooking, flip your veggies around so they get browned on both sides.
Is this recipe good for keto meal prep?
This is a fantastic meal prep recipe! Simply prepare your air fryer pork ahead of time and divide into meal prep containers to enjoy throughout the week!
How to Store and Reheat this Air Fryer Pork
To store, place into a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid and keep in the fridge. This pork will stay fresh for up to four days. To reheat, you can either microwave in 30 second increments or pop it back into the air fryer!
What should I serve with Asian Pork Tenderloin?
The great thing about this meal is that it’s really a complete dinner with the deliciously crisp veggies! But if you wanted to add a side dish, Keto Mashed Cauliflower, Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms or Keto Three Cheese Biscuits would all be great here!
More keto Air Fryer Recipes
- Keto Asian Steak Rolls
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- Keto Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Green Beans and Smoked Sausage
Asian Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon EACH kosher salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH cinnamon, black pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- Combine all of the pork tenderloin marinade ingredients in a jar, secure with a lid and shake well. Place the pork tenderloin in a ziplock bag and pour 3/4 of the marinade over the pork. Marinade the pork at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. While it's heating up toss the vegetables with the remaining marinade.
- Add the pork tenderloin and vegetables to the air fryer. Cook at 390 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip the tenderloin and then cook another 5 minutes. Check internal temperature with a meat thermometer--If it has reached 145 degrees F, remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Serving Size:1/4 of the pork tenderloin and 1 cup veggies
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 253Total Fat: 6.1gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 480mgCarbohydrates: 11.7gNet Carbohydrates: 8.6gFiber: 3.1gSugar: 5.7gProtein: 38g