Keto Pork Rind Panko Recipe is a low-carb crispy, crunchy bread crumb coating that is 0 carbs! Whole30, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
When you grind up pork rinds, they form a crumb that acts exactly like panko or breadcrumbs! They are zero-carbs, completely gluten-free, and Whole30 and Paleo approved!
How to make Pork Panko from Pork Rinds
If you want breadcrumbs that are finer than panko you can just blend a little longer until the pork rinds have reached the texture you are looking for.
You can purchase flavored pork rinds or an unflavored version. You can add spices to create your own blend, such as Italian breadcrumbs, garlic, ranch, etc. Just be careful adding additional salt because most pork rinds are already heavily salted.
Looking for more keto recipes? Try these!
- Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Cauliflower Rice
- One Pan Keto Philly Cheesesteak
- Homemade Keto BBQ Rub
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 2.5 ounces bag pork rinds
- pour the pork rinds into your food processor
- pulse until all of the pork rinds have processed down into large panko crumbs
- store in an airtight container
A 2.5-ounce bag (standard size) can equal about 2.5 cups of rough panko like breadcrumbs (larger). If you blend these longer to create a finer (smaller) breadcrumb you will get a heaping cup.
Use as a 1:1 ratio substitute for any recipe that calls for panko or bread crumbs.