Learn how to make Eggs in the Air Fryer for the ultimate quick and easy breakfast! These easy air fryer eggs feature prosciutto and parmesan and are ready in 10 minutes or less!
Eggs in Air Fryer
Your Air Fryer can make any meal super quick and easy- lunch, dinner, snacks and now breakfast! These Eggs in Air Fryer are the perfect fast and nutritious breakfast! Sweet and salty prosciutto is layered by an egg that is drizzled with heavy cream, parmesan and salt and pepper. You then pop into the Air Fryer and you’ve got yourself a restaurant quality breakfast in only 10 minutes!
You are going to love this recipe- it’s salty, creamy and completely satisfying. These Eggs in Air Fryer are also super low carb- there’s less than one net carb per serving! This Air Fryer breakfast has really changed our mornings- there’s virtually no prep work and you come out with a super nutritious breakfast. This meal is packed with protein- it will keep you full and going throughout your day!
Ingredients in Air Fryer Eggs
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Air Fryer Breakfast. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Prosciutto- you could also use thinly sliced ham, but I love the flavor of the prosciutto combined with the egg!
- Large egg- large egg are preferable, but two small or medium eggs will also fit in a 4 ounce ramekin
- Heavy whipping cream- this prevents the egg white from becoming rubbery while cooking. It provides a great texture as the eggs bake
- Parmesan cheese- I recommend using shredded parmesan cheese in this recipe, but if you only have grated parmesan, that will also work.
- Salt and pepper
How do I make this Air Fryer Breakfast?
This easy keto breakfast will be on the table in only 3 easy steps!
- Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
- In a greased ramekin, add your prosciutto. Crack an egg into the ramekin and drizzle cream over the egg white. Sprinkle with parmesan and add salt and pepper.
- Put your ramekin in your preheated Air Fryer and cook for 6 minutes. Check after 6 minutes and cook for 4-5 additional minutes, or until your egg is to your preference.
What is prosciutto?
Prosciutto is an Italian cured ham. It is salt cured, although you may find varieties that have spices or herbs added to the meat. Prosciutto is known for it’s signature pink color and streaks of fat found throughout the meat. The flavor is described as salty with an undertone of sweetness. You can find prosciutto in your local deli.
Tips for the best Eggs in Air Fryer
- Watch your egg closely- 10 minutes was the perfect amount of time for my egg white to be set and the yolk to still be runny, but the cooking time will differ based on how you prefer your egg
- If you prefer a runnier yolk, you may cook for air fryer breakfast for 7-8 minutes, or a more set yolk may need to cook for 10-12
- For a more indulgent flavor, drizzle a little extra cream on top!
- I enjoyed this right out of the ramekin, but you could also pop in out and onto a plate, so you would be cutting into the prosciutto first.
More easy keto breakfast recipes
- Parmesan Eggs with Bacon and Swiss Chard
- Bagel Breakfast Sandwiches
- Cinnamon Roll Chaffle
- Bacon Keto Biscuits
More Air Fryer recipes
- 2 slices of prosciutto or thinly sliced ham
- 1 large egg
- 1-2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 4 ounce ramekin and tuck the proscuitto into the ramekin as pictured. Crack an egg into the dish, drizzle the cream over the egg white, sprinkle with parmesan and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Carefully place the ramekin in the preheated air fryer and cook 6 minutes. Check the egg for desired doneness and cook an additional 4-5 minutes as needed.
In my Ninja 4 quart air fryer it takes 10 minutes of total cooking time for the white to be set and the yellow to still be runny. Your cooking time will depend on how you like your eggs and how your air fryer runs.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Total Fat: 7.6gCholesterol: 198mgSodium: 336mgCarbohydrates: 0.6gNet Carbohydrates: 0.6gFiber: 0gSugar: 0.3gProtein: 11g