This Air Fryer Shrimp is ready in 10 minutes! Under 1 net carb per serving, it’s the perfect addition to salads, wraps, tacos, noodles, and more!
Air Fryer Shrimp
You will not be able to get enough of this Air Fryer Shrimp! The shrimp is well seasoned and cooked to perfection in just a few minutes! This recipe is cooked in an Air Fryer, so you know your shrimp is going to come out perfectly crispy on the outside while being tender on the inside!
This meal is very low carb, coming in at under 1 net carb per serving. It’s also high in protein and naturally gluten free! This is a super healthy dinner that you can have on the table in no time! Even your pickiest eaters won’t be able to resist this easy dinner recipe!
Easy Shrimp Ingredients
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Air Fryer Shrimp. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Shrimp and oil (olive oil or avocado oil)
- Old Bay or your favorite all purpose seasoning blend, minced garlic
How to Cook Shrimp in an Air Fryer
You can have this tasty shrimp dinner on the table in only 4 easy steps!
- Pat your shrimp dry with a paper towel while you preheat your Air Fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix until all of the shrimp is covered.
- Add your shrimp to the Air Fryer in a single layer.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, flip, then continue cooking for 2-4 more minutes.
How many carbs in shrimp?
This keto shrimp recipe has less than 1 net carb per serving! That’s right! In a large serving of this shrimp, there’s only 0.2 net carbs!
Can you freeze cooked shrimp?
If your shrimp was previously frozen, you cannot refreeze it safely. But if you prepared this dish from fresh, never frozen, shrimp, then it can be frozen. If you choose to freeze this Air Fryer Shrimp, it will stay fresh in the freezer for up to six months.
How to Store and Reheat Air Fryer Shrimp
To store this shrimp, place into a plastic or glass container with an airtight lid. Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days. To reheat, I prefer to just pop this shrimp back into my Air Fryer for a few minutes!
Keto Meal Prep Ideas
There are so many great ways to meal prep when you’re on a keto diet! Some of my favorites include Instant Pot BBQ Chicken, Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin, Crock Pot Salsa Chicken or Chicken Fajita Casserole! For sides, try Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice, Zucchini Tortillas, Spaghetti Squash or Zoodles!
More keto Shrimp Recipes
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice
- Keto Coconut Shrimp
- Sesame Shrimp Skewers
- Keto Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (avocado oil also works well for it's high smoke point)
- 2-3 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning or all purpose blend
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees while you pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl or plastic bag, add your shrimp, oil, seasoning, and garlic. Mix well until all pieces of shrimp are well coated.
- Place the shrimp into the basket or on the racks of the air fryer (spray with oil first if you have a problem with sticking). Shrimp should be in a single layer, but they can be touching--Cook in batches if you have to.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, flip the shrimp, then cook an additional 2-4 minutes until shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
Serving Size:1/4 pound
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 4.1gCholesterol: 182.5mgSodium: 136.7mgCarbohydrates: 0.2gNet Carbohydrates: 0.2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 22.8g