This delicious Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower is tossed in a delicious garlic parmesan sauce and cooked to crispy perfection! Just 4 net carbs for a full cup of this buttery side dish.
Air Fryer Cauliflower
A quick, easy side dish is exactly what you need on a busy weeknight! Four ingredients and 15 minutes can get you a buttery, crispy, flavorful side that’s actually healthy, too. The garlic butter sauce is absorbed, creating the BEST bowl of tender cauliflower covered in parmesan cheese.
Ingredients for Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll need for this recipe. For exact measurements, keep scrolling down to the printable recipe card below.
- Cauliflower – Cauliflower is such a great, healthy food! This recipe gets it perfectly crispy.
- Oil, Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper – Garlic powder sticks well to the cauliflower and makes sure the taste is evenly applied throughout. You can use very finely minced garlic if you prefer.
- Butter – I used salted butter, but you can salt to taste.
- Parmesan – For this recipe, the grated powdered parmesan is best because it sticks to the cauliflower.
How to make Air Fryer Cauliflower
This recipe is simple and requires just three steps. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide:
I know many air fryers say that you can skip preheating, but I still prefer to preheat them for about 3 minutes for more even cooking. Preheat the air fryer to 390 degree F.
Prepare the cauliflower florets with a quick spray of oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add to the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes. Toss, then cook another 7 minutes or until the tips of the cauliflower are perfectly crisp.
Mix together melted butter and grated parmesan to form a thick sauce. Set this aside, but make sure it stays warm until the cauliflower is finished.
When the cauliflower is done, pour into a bowl. Top with the garlic parmesan sauce, then toss until every piece of cauliflower is covered. Serve immediately.
This delicious cauliflower works perfectly as a side with these Instant Pot Pork Chops and a Keto Cheddar Garlic Biscuit for a tasty low-carb dinner! Pair with Italian Baked Mushrooms and Garlic Bread Chaffles for a great vegetarian, gluten-free, and keto meal.
Allow the cauliflower to completely cool, then store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days. You could freeze this after cooling, but the texture will significantly change and can be unpleasant.
To reheat this parmesan cauliflower, toss it back into the air fryer at 350 for 2-4 minutes or until warmed through. You could also reheat in the oven on 375 for 4-6 minutes. The oven won’t get it quite so crispy, but it allows you to reheat a lot at once.
If you love air fryer cauliflower, you’ll love these other air fryer recipes
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes – You won’t believe how creamy the inside is with that perfectly crunchy exterior! It’s also much quicker than most potato dishes!
- Air Fryer Brownies – Desserts in the air fryer are both quick AND delicious! This one has fewer than 5 net carbs and can be made perfectly gooey or fluffy and cakey.
- Eggs in the Air Fryer – These protein-packed little ramekins are both cute and delicious! A crunchy prosciutto bowl with a perfectly cooked egg is exactly how you want to start your day!
- Air Fryer Zucchini with Parmesan – This side dish is a huge fan favorite for a reason! It’s quick, easy, and so delicious.
- 10+ Keto Air Fryer Recipes
FAQ’s about Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower
Yes! Cauliflower is super low in carbs, so it fits in well within the keto diet.
Yes, cauliflower gets perfectly crispy on the outside while staying tender on the inside. There are several air fryer cauliflower recipes above!
Garlic parmesan is a classic flavor combination that works beautifully in a creamy sauce. This sauce coats cauliflower here but could also also be used on wings, broccoli, potatoes, and more!
Yes, although it won’t be as crispy. Cooking cauliflower at 425 degrees for 16-18 minutes should work in the oven.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 4 cups)
- Spray oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F for 3 minutes. While preheating, spray cauliflower with oil, sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place cauliflower into the basket and lightly spray with oil. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Shake the basket well, then cook another 5-7 minutes or until cauliflower is tender while also crispy on the outside.
- In a bowl, mix together the melted butter and parmesan.
- When cauliflower is done cooking, toss it into the bowl of garlic sauce and coat well. Serve immediately.
If you prefer a crispier cauliflower, add the parmesan before cooking.
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 6.8gCholesterol: 17.8mgSodium: 78.4mgCarbohydrates: 6.2gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2.2gSugar: 2.1gProtein: 3g