These Air Fryer Eggs are a quick, easy way to enjoy a healthy breakfast! Packed full of bell peppers, onions, ham, and cheddar, it’s an easy twist on a Denver Omelet!
Air Fryer Eggs
I am all about quick breakfast recipes, and these Air Fryer Eggs hit the mark! Fluffy eggs are combined with cottage cheese, ham, cheese, onions and peppers, then cooked to perfection in the Air Fryer! This easy breakfast recipe is ready in under 15 minutes, so it’s great for busy mornings! You can also easily prep this keto meal in advance or make a large batch and freeze them!
These Air Fryer Eggs are absolutely packed with protein so they will keep you going throughout your day! The eggs, cottage cheese, ham and cheddar all provide this essential nutrient. The bell peppers and onion also give you a boost of fiber and vitamin C- this really is an amazing healthy breakfast recipe!
This easy breakfast idea is also gluten free, keto and low carb! Turn it into a family affair and let each person customize their own eggs for a fun meal!
Ingredients in Air Fried Eggs
As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients used in our Air Fryer Omelet. For the complete recipe, just scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Egg, cottage cheese, ham, cheddar
- Bell pepper, onion, baking powder, salt
How to Cook Eggs in Air Fryer
This healthy breakfast recipe comes together in only 3 easy steps!
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Mix together all of your ingredients and add to an oiled ramekin.
- Cook for 8-11 minutes, or until the egg is set in the middle.
Are eggs keto?
Yes, eggs are keto! Eggs are excellent on the keto diet because they provide you with a large amount of protein and healthy fat, while containing less than 1 net carb!
Tips for the BEST Air Fryer Eggs
- Be sure to oil your ramekins! Your eggs will likely stick if you skip this step. Once oiled, your eggs will easily release from the ramekin.
- Don’t skip the cottage cheese! Adding this to your eggs makes them super creamy and adds extra protein.
- Make a large batch and keep in the freezer for an easy meal prep breakfast!
- To make this breakfast even faster, chop up your veggies and meat the night before so you can just grab them from the fridge when you’re ready to assemble the eggs!
- Try to give your ramekins as much space in the Air Fryer as you can- you want to give the hot air plenty of room for circulation.
- Add some seasonings! Try pepper, cayenne (if you like spice) or your favorite seasoning blend.
Are these cottage cheese eggs good for keto meal prep?
Air Fryer Eggs are perfect for meal prepping. You can prepare as many as you like ahead of time and store in the fridge in an airtight container, so all you need to do in the morning is pop them in the microwave and run out the door!
Can I freeze these mini Denver Omelets?
Yes, you can easily freeze this keto recipe. After cooking your eggs, remove from the ramekins and allow to cool completely. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag. These Air Fryer Eggs will stay fresh for up to three months. To reheat, allow to thaw and then warm in the oven, microwave or pop back into the Air Fryer!
What are some good breakfast side dishes?
This is a super filling breakfast on its own, but a big appetite might require some extra side dishes. If you miss your classic biscuit, try these Bacon Cheddar Chive Keto Biscuits! If you’re more of a toast person, try the Basic Keto Chaffle. Easy Keto Bagels are super easy to meal prep and freeze so a quick breakfast is ready anytime!
If you prefer a sweeter breakfast, start yours with this Starbucks copycat, the Keto Coffee Frappuccino. Add a piece of this Keto Zucchini Bread for the breakfast version of dessert… A delicious sweet chocolate treat!
More keto breakfast ideas
- Keto Lemon Chia Pudding
- Blueberry Chaffle
- Steak and Eggs
- Keto Egg Muffins
- The Best Coconut Flour Muffins
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped ham
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined. Spray a ramekin with oil, then pour the mixture in.
- Cook for 8-11 minutes until egg is set in the middle and serve immediately
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 15.7gCholesterol: 235.9mgSodium: 293.2mgCarbohydrates: 4.5gNet Carbohydrates: 3.8gFiber: 0.7gSugar: 2.2gProtein: 21.2g