This Lemon Ice Cream requires only 6 ingredients and is easy to whip up! This no churn lemon ice cream is the perfect summer party food.
Lemon Ice Cream
My sweet tooth is always at high alert, but in the summer, I crave a bowl of ice cream after almost every meal. This lemon ice cream is tart, tangy, and the most refreshing thing to eat while enjoying a summer sunset! This lemon cream pie ice cream is absolutely divine!
If you’re craving more summer desserts, I loved this Keto Lemon Raspberry Bread or this Keto Fruit Pizza. They’re the perfect pairing for a summer meal! I served my desserts after this Grilled Jalapeno Lime Chicken and Cornbread Salad.
Ingredients in No Churn Ice Cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Heavy cream
- Half and half
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Graham crackers
How to make Homemade Ice Cream
Making no-churn ice cream is extremely simple! First, you need a food processor, blender or mixer. Then, you need half and half, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk. For the lemon flavor, we are adding lemon juice, lemon zest, and graham crackers.
Once you have all of the ingredients, start adding them into your food processor one by one, leaving out the graham crackers. Once everything is in the food processor, combine for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is smooth and thickened. Then, you can either fold in your crumbled up graham crackers or pulse them in with the food processor. After everything is well combined, pour the ice cream in a loaf pan, or freezer friendly container, and freeze overnight or for 6 hours.
Tips for the best no churn lemon ice cream
- If you are looking for a dairy-free option, you can substitute the condensed milk and heavy cream for coconut milk and coconut cream and substitute the half-and-half for a milk of your choice
- If you are using a hand/stand mixer to make this, I suggest whipping your cream first to add texture and thickness to your ice cream
- Have fun and play with different flavor combinations! Some I’m excited to try are: strawberries and cream, lemon blueberry, recesses, chocolate, and key lime pie.
How to Store Lemon Ice Cream
To store this homemade ice cream, cover your ice cream with either a lid made specifically for your pan, or cover tightly with plastic wrap. Store in the freezer and enjoy! This ice cream will stay fresh for up to two weeks.
More dessert recipes to try
- Easy Fig Bars
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3 sheets graham crackers
- Add the condensed milk, heavy cream, half and half, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a food processor
- Blend for 1-2 minutes, until mixture is smooth, thick and creamy
- Pulse graham crackers into the mixture with the food processor
- Pour ice cream into a loaf pan, or a freezer-friendly container, and place it in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Let the ice cream set out and thaw for a few minutes before scooping
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 0gSugar: 40gProtein: 8g