6-ingredient no-churn lemon cream pie ice cream that is creamy, refreshing, and easy to whip up! This super easy and delicious ice cream recipe makes a great summer treat.
My sweet tooth is always at high alert, but in the summer, I crave a bowl of ice cream after almost every meal. This lemon cream pie ice cream is tart, tangy, and the most refreshing thing to eat while enjoying a summer sunset!
This lemon cream pie ice cream is absolutely divine! Like seriously, it is so delicious I am insisting you make it ASAP! If lemon isn’t your favorite flavor you can easily swap the lemon juice, zest and graham crackers for something closer to your sweet tooth craving.
To make this ice cream all you do is blitz everything in a food processor, dump it into a loaf pan and then pop it into the freezer. And that’s it! The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze!
The first time I made this recipe I didn’t add the graham crackers and while lemon ice cream is still incredibly delicious by itself, I felt it was missing a little something. To get the ‘cream pie’ feel, I stirred in crumbled up graham crackers into the ice cream before freezing it and it was just what this recipe needed! If you don’t like graham crackers, don’t have them on hand or have a different add-in ides, go for it!
How to make No Churn Ice Cream
Making no-churn ice cream is extremely simple! First, you need a food processor, or a blender, or a mixer. Then, you need the three base ingredients which are half and half, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk. For the lemon cream pie flavor, we are adding lemon juice, lemon zest, and graham crackers.
Once you have all of the ingredients, start adding them into your food processor one by one, leaving out the graham crackers. Once everything is in the food processor, combine for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is smooth and thickened. Then, you can either fold in your crumbled up graham crackers or pulse them in with the food processor.
After everything is well combined, pour the ice cream in a loaf pan, or freezer friendly container, and freeze overnight or for 6 hours.
Recipe tips + substitutions
- If you are looking for a dairy-free option, you can substitute the condensed milk and heavy cream for coconut milk and coconut cream and substitute the half-and-half for a milk of your choice
- If you are using a hand/stand mixer to make this, I suggest whipping your cream first to add texture and thickness to your ice cream
- Have fun and play with different flavor combinations! Some I’m excited to try are: strawberries and cream, lemon blueberry, recesses, chocolate, and key lime pie.
More sweet treats to try!
- Easy Fig Bars
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3 sheets graham crackers
- Add the condensed milk, heavy cream, half and half, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a food processor
- Blend for 1-2 minutes, until mixture is smooth, thick and creamy
- Pulse graham crackers into the mixture with the food processor
- Pour ice cream into a loaf pan, or a freezer-friendly container, and place it in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Let the ice cream set out and thaw for a few minutes before scooping
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 0gSugar: 40gProtein: 8g