This Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is super creamy, full of pumpkin flavor and only have 5 net carbs! Try this low-carb dessert today.
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
If you haven’t tried Keto Cheesecake Bars yet you will be cooking them on repeat as soon as you do! They are super easy to make and everyone loves them! Pair these bars with this Keto Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Cauliflower Rice for an easy no-fuss dinner!
These Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars won’t mess up your diet or keep you in the kitchen for hours! They are the perfect fall dessert and they are super easy to whip up! The best part? These cheesecake bars only have 5 net carbs each!! They are a real keto winner! For more fun fall recipes, check out this list of 20+ Easy Fall Desserts!
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Ingredients
Cheesecake is a super simple dessert to make that never gets old! To make this pumpkin chocolate chip cheesecake we will need:
- Almond flour
- Keto sweetener- Swerve or Monkfruit both work well
- Canned pumpkin
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Cream cheese
- Sugar free confectioner’s sugar- I use Swerve brand
- Sugar free chocolate chips- I use Lily’s brand
Low Carb Cheesecake recipe
These cheesecake bars are grain-free, made with keto-friendly sweetener and chocolate chips. First, you’ll melt your butter and then mix it together with almond flour and swerve to make the crust. Once those are well combined, pat your crust into a 9×9 pan and bake on 350°F until your crust is brown.
While your crust is baking, combine the rest of the cheesecake ingredients, minus the chocolate chips, in a bowl and beat together with an electric mixer. You want to make sure all of your ingredients are well combined, but try not to over mix your batter. Once your cheesecake filling is ready, fold in the chocolate chips and then spoon the batter over the crust and gently smooth it out.
All that is left is to cook your cake! Pop your cheesecake in the oven for 30-40 minutes and then let it cool on the countertop or in a turned off oven for several minutes before moving it to the refrigerator where it will cool completely. You’ll know your cheesecake is finished once you can stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out mostly clean or once the edges have started to brown.
Tips and Substitutions for the best keto cheesecake
- Flour: you could use coconut flour or almond flour in this recipe
- Sweetener: powdered sweetener will give your cheesecake the best texture, however you can use a granular sweetener. Can be subbed with erythritol, monk fruit, xylitol, or your favorite low-carb sweetener.
- Pumpkin pie spice: this is optional, if the pumpkin puree is enough pumpkin flavor for you then leave this out.
- Be sure to allow your cheesecake to cool before you cut into it
- Do not overmix your batter
More keto cheesecake recipes
- Keto Butter Pecan Cheesecake
- 20+ Delicious Keto Cheesecake Recipes
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons swerve
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered swerve (confectioners sugar)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cups chocolate chips (lily's sugar-free)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, almond flour and swerve. Mix well.
- Pat crust into pan and bake for 6 minutes
- Combine cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and powdered swerve in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Evenly press the cheesecake filling into the pan and bake 35-40 minutes until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 23.5gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 74mgCarbohydrates: 6.4gNet Carbohydrates: 5.1gFiber: 1.3gProtein: 4.8g