This low carb guiltless pleasure combines a rich keto caramel sauce with delicious coffee for a decadent caffeine fix! At under 2 net carbs a serving, this Keto Caramel Frappuccino will be your morning go-to!
Keto Coffee Drink Recipe
I love this Keto Caramel Sauce sauce because it’s less than one net carb and totally cures my caramel craving. I’ve poured this sauce over ice cream, cakes (cheesecake especially!), coffee or even cookies. I personally have never found anything that DOESN’T go with this sauce.
When I first started changing my habits towards a keto diet, one of my first thoughts was how to keep keto on the go. The keto caramel sauce keeps in the fridge beautifully, so you can just pop your coffee in a to-go cup and hit the road!
Knowing I have this fabulous coffee to look forward to in the mornings makes getting out bed so much easier! I’ll take a caramel-filled morning over any other, thank you very much.
At under 2 net carbs a serving, this Keto Caramel Frappuccino is a much healthier option than other coffees. A grande Starbucks Frappuccino packs in 55 carbs!
So make your mornings your go-to happy place with this Frappuccino and join me in the Caramel Addiction Club!
Ingredients Needed for Keto Caramel Frappuccino
This easy keto coffee drink contains a couple simple ingredients. This is a quick overview; for the complete recipe just keep scrolling.
- Strongly brewed coffee: a dark, rich brew is best. You can use this method for cold brew coffee.
- Unsweetened almond milk: regular milk is too high in carbs, so stick to almond milk.
- Heavy cream: adds that yummy creamy flavor and adds additional fat, which is essential for a keto diet.
- Keto-friendly sweetener (such as Swerve or Monkfruit): granular or confectioners will work.
- Vanilla extract and of course, Keto Carmel sauce!
You also need ice, and I am not including MCT oil in the recipe because it is not necessary to create a great low-carb coffee drink. However, you can absolutely add it if you would like.
What Type of Coffee Should I Use?
Any kind you like! You can use flavored coffee beans, decaf coffee, you name it. Just make sure it is nice and strong!
Can I Omit the Heavy Cream?
You can substitute the heavy cream with additional almond milk or half and half. However, the coffee Frappuccino won’t be as thick and creamy. Also, the carb count listed below may be altered.
What kind of Keto Caramel Sauce should I use?
I use my amazing homemade, three ingredient caramel sauce. This sauce is sugar-free and super easy to make! You may want to double the recipe and store the extra caramel in the fridge. It is great with all sorts of keto-friendly treats!
If you want to make this recipe but are not necessarily following a keto diet, you can use a store-bought caramel sauce if you prefer.
How Many Carbs Are in a Coffee Frappuccino?
A 16-ounce blended coffee Frappuccino at Starbucks contains a whopping 50 grams of carbs. That one drink contains nearly 3 days worth of carbs on a keto diet! I don’t know about you, but those numbers really blow my mind!
My 16-ounce Keto Coffee Frappuccino contains less than 2 carbs. It is crazy the difference that some simple ingredient swaps can make.
Tips for Making a Keto Coffee Frappuccino
- This is completely optional, but if you want to increase your fat intake, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil to your drink before you blend.
- This is a great base recipe if you want to add other flavors, more sweetener, cocoa powder, etc.
- Make sure your coffee is completely chilled before adding it to the blender, otherwise your ice may melt.
More Keto Frappuccinos:
- Keto Mocha Frappuccino
- Keto Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
- Almond Butter Frappuccino
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
More Low-Carb Coffee Drinks:
- 2/3 cup strongly brewed coffee, chilled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon keto friendly sweetener (such as Swerve or Monkfruit)
- 1-2 tablespoons Keto Caramel Sauce (recipe linked below)
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
This is the Keto Caramel sauce I suggest using. Easy and so delicious!
Serving Size:1 drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 12.6gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 58mgCarbohydrates: 1.8gNet Carbohydrates: 1.8gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1.5g