This Healthy Berry Orange Smoothie is loaded with frozen cranberries, fresh orange juice and Greek yogurt! Start your day strong with this nutritious smoothie recipe!
I have had this quick and easy smoothie on repeat the last few days. While I love a good Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie, or my favorite Tahini Banana Smoothie, sometimes you need something with a little more zing!
This smoothie is packed with vitamins and nutrients that is sure to start your day off right. With protein-rich Greek yogurt, milk and orange juice, this super-satisfying blend will keep you fuller for longer, making it the perfect convenient option for breakfast or meal prep.
Ingredients for Cranberry Smoothie
- Orange slices
- Greek yogurt
- Orange juice
- Sweetener, such as honey, maple syrup or monkfruit for a low carb option
Are cranberries good in smoothies?
Absolutely! They add amazing flavor, as well as a nutritional punch! Not only are frozen cranberries easy to store without wastage, but they are perfectly suited to smoothies. You can freeze fresh cranberries for storage if you prefer, but many grocery stores carry convenient bags of pre-frozen cranberries, too.
How do you meal prep smoothies?
Smoothies are perfectly suited to meal prep, and can be whipped up extra-fast by creating ‘smoothie packs’. All you need to do is split your cranberries and prepare your oranges (and any other fruit you’d like to add) into single portion sizes before freezing them all together in one bag.
Stick them in the freezer and there you have it – an instant smoothie, whenever you please! Simply take out your pre-cut and measured fruit and blend it up with the yogurt, milk, juice and sweetener.
Other Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- For an extra kick of protein to start your day, try these Flourless Peanut Butter Protein Muffins.
- Or if you prefer something warm and hearty, this Easy Keto Breakfast Casserole is perfect for the whole family.
- This delightful Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal is a great weekly meal prep option.
- My favorite Carrot Cake Chia Seed Pudding Parfaits are packed with healthy ingredients like pineapple and carrots!
- These Baked Eggs are low carb, gluten free and ready in just a few minutes!
Easy Smoothie Recipes
- 1 cup frozen whole cranberries
- 1/2 cup frozen orange slices
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons sweetener (honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar, or monkfruit for low carb)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Yield:2 (calculated with Monkfruit as the sweetener)
Serving Size:1 glass
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 3.9gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 28.7mgCarbohydrates: 27gNet Carbohydrates: 24gFiber: 3gSugar: 20gProtein: 11g