Delightful Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars that are the perfect combination of sweet and tart! Each slice has about 2 net carbs!
Cheesecake has always been my favorite dessert! They must be yours too, because my Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are a huge reader favorite! I wanted to create a new low carb cheesecake perfect for Spring! These Easy Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars are a cinch to make and only have about 2 net carbs per slice!
These bars feature a sweet almond flour short bread crust and a creamy cheesecake layer flavored with vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest!
Ingredients for Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars
As always, you will find the full printable recipe below, but this is a quick overview of the ingredients you will need for this dessert:
- Almond Flour
- Confectioners Monkfruit Sweetener
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon juice and zest
- Vanilla Extract
While these cheesecake bars are delicious on their own, you can top them with freshly whipped cream or additional monkfruit sweetener if you want to make them extra decadent.
How do you make Lemon Cheesecake?
These bars are very easy to make. You need to follow a few simple steps:
- First, combine the melted butter with almond flour and keto friendly sweetener to make the crust. Once those are well combined, pat your crust into a 8×8 pan and bake on 350°F for 6-7 minutes until very lightly set and slightly brown. Allow the crust to cool COMPLETELY before adding the cheesecake layer.
- Combine the cheesecake ingredients with an electric mixer and beat until just combined. Take care not to beat too much air into the cheesecake, this will cause cracks as it cools.
- Carefully spread the lemon cheesecake layer over the cooled crust and bake 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing into 12 equal slices.
Tips for the Best Cheesecake Bars
- By preparing the pan with foil or parchment paper in advance you make cleanup and serving a breeze.
- Using room temperature cream cheese and eggs is always preferable in any cheesecake recipe, it creates a smoother texture and mixes easier.
- Do not over beat the cream cheese because this adds air to the filling, which results in cheesecake that crack as they cool. This handy tip applies to any cheesecake recipe, so keep in mind when making other recipes.
More Keto Desserts
- Delicious Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Easy Keto Butter Pecan Blondies
- Keto No-Bake Cookies
- Simple Lemon Chia Seed Pudding
Keto Shortbread Crust
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 (8 ounce bricks) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup confectioners Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine melted butter, almond flour and sweetener. Mix well.
Pat crust into pan and bake for 6-7 minutes until lightly set and begining to brown slightly. Allow crust to cool completely before adding the cheesecake layer.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, egg yolk, powdered sweetner, vanilla, zest and lemon juice in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Evenly spread the cheesecake filling over the cooled crust and bake 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
Serving Size:1 square
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 278Total Fat: 23.7gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 155mgCarbohydrates: 2.5gNet Carbohydrates: 2.1gFiber: 0.4gSugar: 0.6gProtein: 5g