These Air Fryer Pork Chops are a 20 minute recipe perfect for weeknights! Cooking pork chops in the air fryer gives you juicy, tender, perfect pork chops.
Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
Sometimes it can be difficult to cook pork chops without overcooking them, but air frying pork chops changes everything! Achieve juicy pork chops that will impress anyone with about 20 minutes in the air fryer.
Marinating the pork chops ahead of time will ensure that your chops are super flavorful and tender. These can be marinated for as little as 1 hour or as many as 24 hours, so you can prep these the night before or before work so they’re ready quickly!
Air Fryer Pork Chop Ingredients
- Pork Chops – 2″ thick pork chops from ButcherBox.
- Olive Oil – At this temperature, you could use any type of olive oil you prefer.
- Steak Marinade – Any kind you like can be used. I used Allegro.
How to make Air Fryer Pork Chops
Cooking pork chops in the air fryer is incredibly easy! If you place the chops in the marinade 1-24 hours before cooking, you can serve these impressive 2″ pork chops in just 20 minutes.
In a bowl or plastic bag, add olive oil, steak marinade, and pork chops. These chops should marinate for at least an hour. You could marinate these as long as 24 hours if needed, but any longer will begin to change the texture.
Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes, while you pat the pork chops dry. Add pork chops to the air fryer (not touching) and cook for 8 minutes.
After 8 minutes, flip the pork chops and reduce the heat. Continue cooking for 8 more minutes. Check to make sure temperature has reached 145 degrees F, then remove from air fryer. Allow pork chops to rest for 5 minutes (loosely covered).
With this juicy pork chop recipe, you’ll love a creamy side dish like Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes or Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole. A classic Wedge Salad appetizer brings a steakhouse feeling to your home, or you could serve some Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks for a more casual dinner.
For a great keto cocktail, try a Blackberry Bourbon Smash or a Pickleback Cocktail! Blackberries and pickles both pair well with pork on their own, so either drink will complement this easy pork recipe.
If you like Pork Chops, you’ll love these recipes:
- Pecan Crusted Pork Chops – These chops have a crunchy crust yet the juiciest, most tender inside you can imagine!
- Perfect Blackened Pork Chops – A little spice and some smoke from the grill lead to the perfect meal prep protein.
- How to Cook a Thick Cut Pork Chop Perfectly – Say yes to juicy, thick pork chops that will impress everyone, even on a busy weeknight!
- Instant Pot Pork Chops – This recipe is quick, covered in a tasty gravy, and SO incredibly juicy.
- Cast Iron Pork Chops with Mushrooms – Seared and roasted, pork and mushrooms make the perfect combination!
FAQs about Pork Chops
Marinating the pork chops can help break down some of the fibers in the meat, making sure they are beautifully tender. Reducing the temperature during the second half of cooking helps ensure they stay juicy and not dry.
These pork chops are cooking for 16 minutes total.
In the air fryer, these cook at 390 degrees F for the first half of cooking and 370 degrees for the second half.
- 2 (2 inch) pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup steak marinade
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bag or container, mix oil and steak marinade. Allow the pork chops to marinate at least 1 hour but 24 hours at most.
- After preheating the air fryer to 390 degrees F for 3 minutes. Place pork chops in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes.
- Flip the pork chops, then reduce heat to 370 degrees F and continue cooking for 7-8 minutes. Remove the pork chops from the air fryer as soon as they hit 145 degrees F. to avoid dry pork chops.
- Remove from air fryer and sit (loosely covered) for 5 minutes, then serve.
I use Allegro marinade, but you can use your favorite brand.
Serving Size:1 pork chop
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218Total Fat: 11.6gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 288mgCarbohydrates: 1.2gNet Carbohydrates: 1.1gFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.4gProtein: 26g